Evans B14HW Heavyweight Coated
Evans Heavyweight snare heads feature two plies of film. The combination of two identical plies of 10mil film provides maximum durability and a compressed attack while maintaining a wide dynamic range. The 3mil Reverse Dot lends extra durability, focus, and attack in the center.
Evans B14HW Features
– Made using two identical plies of 10mil film
– 23mil of total thickness for maximum durability
– The reverse dot is mounted on the underside of the head for extra durability, focus, and attack without getting in the way of brushes
– Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
– All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA