Evans B14EC1RD reverse dot snare batter
Evans EC snare drumheads feature a single ply of 14mil film + a 3mil reverse dot for maximum durability with single-ply sensitivity and feel. These drumheads incorporate Sound Shaping Technology (SST) to enhance attack and Evans Level 360 Technology for ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
Evans B14EC1RD Features
- Made using a single ply of 14mil film with a reversed dot lending extra durability, focus and attack in the center; also available in 2-ply versions with and without the reversed dot
- Edge Control technology pre-EQs the sound, removing troublesome mid-range overtones that muddy the snare drum's sound
- The reverse dot is mounted on the underside of the head and lends extra durability, focus and attack in the center
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA