Zildjian K Ride 20inch
The K Ride is one of the first K models made when US manufacturing of K's began in 1982, and is a solid, all-around ride choice for any gig. Standard K Rides feature a traditional randomized hammer pattern, very low curvature, and is made today with a smooth lathing for a little extra give. Its mid-range weight provides solid stick clarity, while also retaining great low crash qualities.
Zildjian K Ride Features
- Solid, all-around ride choice for any gig
- Traditional randomized hammer pattern
- Very low curvature for low crash sound
- Smooth lathing for extra give
- Great stick clarity and crash qualities