Arturia Keylab Essential 61
KeyLab is a one-stop solution to creating music, convenient enough for new users to enjoy straight out of the box, but with features that experienced producers will love.
KeyLab Essential gives you everything you need to start creating, performing, tweaking, editing, and releasing your music: a keyboard to perfect your part; a virtual studio to record your ideas; a vast array of sounds to fire your creativity; and controls to fine-tune your sound. Arturia live at the forefront of music tech world, and we have created the KeyLab Essential to strike the perfect balance between powerful features, incredible sounds, durable construction, and inspiring design, all at an irresistibly affordable price tag.
Arturia Keylab Essential 61 Main Features
– Includes Analog Lab software with 6000 synth sounds
– Includes Ableton Live Lite
– Includes UVI Grand Piano model D
– 61 keys with velocity
– Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
– Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
– Functions as a universal MIDI controller
– Twin-line LCD screen
– MCU/HUI control compatibility
– Chord Play mode
Perfect Analog Lab integration
– Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
– Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
– Over 6,000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
Ableton Live 9 Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
UVI Grand Piano Model D - Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic.
Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One