Evans B14G1 coated
Evans Coated G1 drumheads feature a single ply of 10mil film that blends bright tone, sustain, sensitivity, and durability. The G1 drumhead produces an open and expressive sound and contains a coating that delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth. Tuned low, it produces a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell.
Evans B14G1 Features
- Made using a single ply of 10mil film, which offers an open and expressive sound
- Very versatile head for all musical genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA