Evans B12DRY snare batter
Evans Genera Dry snare drumheads feature a single ply of 10mil film, plus a 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that floats with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain. Precision-drilled dry vents around the perimeter of the head further reduce overtones and sustain.
Evans B12DRY Features
- Made using a single ply of 10mil film; also available in a dry version
- 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain
- This single ply reacts with the fat spread of a double ply
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA