The D-18 Dreadnought features a sleek, modern High Performance Neck for enhanced playability. The D-18 adds a Sitka spruce top to the genuine mahogany back and sides. Perfect for the intermediate and advanced player.
Martin D-18E Features
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Side Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 ¾''
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Electronics: Optional
- Electronics Options: Fishman Aura VT Enhance, LR Baggs Anthem