LD Systems U506 In Ear Monitoring System
Move freely on stage while the perfect monitor mix is delivered directly to your ears: the amazing performance and reliability of the U500® In-Ear Monitoring Systems will surpass your expectations for certain. Designed with the pro user in mind, they feature advanced technology, contemporary looks and straightforward operation.
U500® In-Ear Systems provide a selection of 96 channels and 2, 10 or 30 mW RF output power for a transmission range greater than 100 m. For quick and trouble-free setup, they allow for convenient infrared synchronisation of transmitter and receiver. U500® In-Ears sport high-contrast OLED displays and allow for individual user name assignment. In addition, you can save 10 custom presets.
To deliver pristine, precise audio U500® In-Ear Monitoring Systems include a 3-band EQ with parametric mids, a switchable limiter and a squelch circuit. They offer a choice of stereo or mono operation and a direct monitoring headphone output at the transmitter. They offer a choice of stereo or mono operation and a direct monitoring headphone output at the transmitter. With a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 95 dB and less than 0,3% THD, the U500® In-Ear's noise floor is exceptionally low.
LD Systems U506 Features
– Reliable in-ear monitoring with more than 100 m range
– 96 available channels
– 2, 10 or 30 mW ERP selectable transmission power
– Convenient infrared frequency syncing
– Individual user name assignment and memory for 10 custom presets
– Extended frequency response
– 3-band EQ with parametric mids
– Switchable limiter
– Stereo, focus and mono modes of operation
– High-contrast OLED display
– Transmitter with direct monitoring headphone output
– Bodypack receiver with three selectable squelch levels
– 10 h of bodypack receiver operation on two AA batteries
– Simultaneous operation of up to 12 systems
– U500® IEM transmitter compatible with U300® IEM bodypacks