Marshall Mini-amp MS-2R
Marshall MS-2R Key Features:
- On the go: With a belt clip the MS-2 can be taken and played anywhere you like.
- Small and feisty: Even though it is small, it packs a punch and includes an overdrive channel for that dirty crunch.
- Double it up: There is a ¼” headphone socket that can double up as a pre amp out, so you can play in a variety of environments.
Technical Specification Marshall DSL15H
- Model: MS-2R
- Range: Micro Amp
- Technology: Solid State
- Channels: 2 (Split)
- Output wattage: 1w
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack headphone out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument input jack Controls: Volume, tone, select either 'On' voice or 'Overdrive' voice
- Speaker Configuration: 1x2”
- Cable: Powered by either 9V battery or detachable power cable (not included)
- Weight: 0,34 kg
- Width: 110 mm
- Height: 140 mm
- Depth: 60 mm