Fender Gitaaramp Acoustic 200
Fender's Acoustic 200 amplifier delivers full, natural tone for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. Its specially designed wood shell complements the acoustic guitar's form and voice.
A powerful, portable system for solo performances or onstage with a band, the Acoustic 200 amp has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality stereo effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless streaming, an integrated handle, universal voltage for international use, and more.
Fender Acoustic 200 Specifications
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 200 Watts
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch; Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch.
- Channels: Two
- Inputs: Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Finished Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Finished Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Brown
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Speakers: Two - 8" Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms