Evans BD20REMAD RESO BLK
With an offset 4” microphone port in a single ply of 10mil film plus a foam dampening ring around its edge, the Evans EMAD Resonant series gives you greater control of your overtones, so you can enhance your pitch, focus, and attack.
Evans BD20REMAD Features
– Made using a single ply 10mil film
– The perfect resonant head for use with the EMAD series batter heads
– A fixed, internally mounted black plastic control ring holds in place a foam damping ring that controls overtones
– The 4" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve that focuses pitch and enhances the attack while providing protection for the port
– All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA