Epiphone Les Paul Standard FC
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Features
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard is the world’s most popular electric guitar at a price anyone can afford, each made to the same specs and attention to detail as vintage Les Pauls. Available in Ebony, Faded Cherry Sunburst, Metallic Gold, Pelham Blue with Epiphone designed Alnico Classic™ humbuckers and Grover® machine heads.
Specifications Epiphone Les Paul Standard:
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Plain Maple Veneer
- Body Colour: Faded Cherry Burst
- Binding: Body Top: 1-Ply; Cream, Fingerboard: 1-Ply; Cream
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (B/W); "Les Paul Standard" in white silkprint
- Nut Width: U-Rite; Cream
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus™ Humbucker
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Knobs: Amber 'Top Hats"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Machine Heads; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Strap Buttons: Yes; 2