Epiphone G-400 PRO AW NcklHDW
The G-400 PRO honors the original 1960s classic “SG” (Solid Guitar) and features Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with push/pull coil-splitting plus Wilkinson™ Vintage Classic Machine Heads. Available in Cherry and Ebony color finishes.
Epiphone G-400 PRO AW specifications
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Alpine White
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ ; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ ; 4-wire
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson™ Vintage Classics; 18:1 ratio